Passport Assistance & Information
CURRENT PROCESSING TIMES:
Expedited Service: (extra $60) Door-to-door service in 10 weeks (includes up to 6 weeks processing and 4 weeks mailing on front and back end)
Routine Service: Door-to-door service in 18 weeks (includes up to 12 weeks processing and 6 weeks mailing on front and back end)
Our office is able to initiate an inquiry for an in-person appointment only in instances of life-or-death emergency. Proof of emergency is required for these requests. If your travel is not an emergency, we can only advise that you regularly check the appointment system for availability or cancellations.
HOW CAN WE HELP WITH PASSPORTS?
We can help in the following instances:
1. Your application is outside the posted timeframes & your passport has not been issued
2. You have a life & death emergency & have not been able to get an in-person appointment at an Agency
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
2. Proof of travel is required. The person must be listed as a traveler
3. We will notify you when we initiate an inquiry on your behalf. If there is an issue with your application, the issuing Agency / Center will notify our office. Otherwise, the National Passport Information Center (NPIC) will send a courtesy notification only after your passport is actually issued. We will contact you when either of these actions occur.
4. IMPORTANT: Please remember you will be subject to any in-country COVID related travel restrictions that may occur while you are on your trip, including negative COVID tests and unanticipated quarantine requirements.
FORMS YOU WILL NEED
Reminder, you must complete the appropriate Privacy Release Form before Senator Cruz can contact an agency on your behalf.
Click here to to access the Passport Privacy Form: